Queer Eye is on in 10 minutes so this has to be quick.
xoxoxo
Ohh yay!! I got my first ever animated pix today. FINALLY. :)
Still needs improvement, but it's cuuttteee!! Sabi nga nila, practice makes perfect. :p
xoxoxo
I really really really hate money. I will save. I promise. But it's just like trying to wear shoes that give you blisters. Hmp.
xoxoxo
My friends from newfoundland are back. Lots of fun should ensue over the next couple of months. Hope so.
xoxoxo
I think finally the muddy waters have been cleared between me and a certain someone. I could only hope that things will get a little easier from here on. But life ain't easy and I'm not expecting much.
xoxoxo
Love and selfishness kinda go hand in hand, don't they?
xoxoxo
You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.
--a quote from Smallville
xoxoxo
My ipod's back. Hurray!! Magbunyi ang mga alipores ni geng!! Nyahaha. :p
xoxoxo
Anyhoo, LaLa and kwek-kweks are yummy. And all I've ingested today is sugar and salt. Praise God.


1 comment:
love & selfishness don't go hand in hand.. coz love is an act of self giving.. "the more you love someone, the more you lose a part of you.."
but only if you're willing to..
xoxoxo
MIS KO NA MAYNILA! =P
Post a Comment