Hanging out. As usual. :)
xoxoxo
I'm going to come up straight with this. Things happen for reasons. So get over it. I'm not trying to be mean, you're just making me mean so basically you're bringing it upon yourself. If you don't want me to "hurt" you then back off already 'coz I don't wna be rude and I have bigger things to worry about. It's not that I don't care about your feelings. It's just that I'm either sick of it or just your endless babbling on the same thing over and over again.
Basically, drama is lame. This goes out to everyone because I don't single out people. And I really don't care anymore about fights and drama and all this. I don't care what you have to say about me because people can have their own opinions on everything and anything they want. I believe people should express themselves anyway they want and however they want.
So seriously, bring it on 'coz I'll bring it back. Ya heard???
xoxoxo
"Di mo lng xe alm.. I know what I'm doing.. Trust me.." --- What the..?? The last time I checked you weren't as trustworthy as I thought. And believe me, I also know what the hell I am doing.

1 comment:
mAre paRang ayw mo maGalit dyan sA cnasaBi mo??? cno ba yanG piNaririnGan mo mare ha... di mo pa Sabihin Sa KnYa ha:-)) inlOve ka ba maRe..:-))
Post a Comment