-- Terry Goodkind
xoxoxo
I love to be loved and be spoiled.
xoxoxo
You have to go through all the wrong people, to find the right one...
xoxoxo
When it rains, it pours. Life can be so difficult sometimes. Uh, make that MOST of the time.
xoxoxo

I love the sunset. Especially when I'm sad and lonely.
Beautiful, isn't it?
xoxoxo
"Nature begins with the cause and ends with experience, we have to take the opposite path, which is to ... begin with experience and derive the cause from it."
-- Leonardo Da Vinci
xoxoxo
I want to be loved for everything that I am, and everything that I'm not.
xoxoxo
Never allow yourself to be just someone else's option.
--excerpt from a forwarded txt msg
xoxoxo
Ang pag-ibig, kpag 'di totoo, 'di dpat tanggapin. :) Oo nga nman. Haha.
xoxoxo
Damn. I miss my ipod. :(
xoxoxo
"Actions speak louder than words." You can talk and talk and talk about doing something, but if nothing is ever done, what are your words really worth? Not a damn thing.
xoxoxo
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years."
-- Abraham Lincoln
xoxoxo
Law of Impenetrability states that no two things can occupy the same space at the same time. Haha. I just love dualism. 'Di mo gets? Hahahaha. Slow. :)
xoxoxo
Get everything you want without having to give anything. Oh wow. I wish I could do that.
xoxoxo
I'm done hurting. I just really miss you at the moment.
xoxoxo
I wish I could talk the way I type/write. Things seem to flow so much better on a piece of paper.
xoxoxo
What does a girl have to do... to get a 5k worth Pussycat Dolls concert ticket?! Lol.
xoxoxo

"...Wag kang mag-alala Di ko ipipilit sa 'yo Kahit na lilipad ang isip ko'y torete sa 'yo..."
xoxoxo
Hmmm.. I'll try to do something eccentric for a change. Watch out. Hah!
p.s. Don't worry. I won't do anything drastic. :p

1 comment:
You may not seem to understand
The feelings I have for you
And I just want to hear you say those words
The words I love you too
I want to see you every single day
Just want to see your face
I do not need more than a minute
Nor I ever needed any praise
Just to be with you is more than enough
To keep this flame in my heart
But we were always away from each other
We are more than two worlds apart
Post a Comment