Tuesday, July 25, 2006

<333

What has happened in the last several weeks:
-- I left, I came home.
-- I cried a lot.
-- I started drinking coffee again.
-- I lost a fair amount of money. Fell out from my pocket, I guess.
-- I got a new lipstick in Berry Shine.
-- I started to like shawarma.
-- I bought two tank tops and a flip flop.
-- I tried unsuccessfully to quit eating junk foods and chocolate.
-- I had a birthday.
-- I met the President of the Philippines. Haha. Kidding. =p

xoxoxo

Sexy love? Has anyone listened to the radio lately?? Oh, heavens.

xoxoxo

I'll tell you what crappy weather means around here. It means I want to sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep...

xoxoxo

I miss doing lots of spontaneous random fun stuff. =( aside from this friggin blog of course.

xoxoxo

I envy my effing sister for being so damn tall. Tatangkad din ako!! I still have a year before my epiphyseal plate stops workin' :p

xoxoxo

The world is fucked up. I am fucked up. Oh yes. You heard me. Now shusshh.

xoxoxo

I found out something I didn't know: that it existed for people to make you feel like you're actually worth something.

xoxoxo

Gretchen Barretto. Dawn Zulueta. Dayanara Torres. Cheska Garcia. Bianca King. Jennifer Love Hewitt. Blah, blah, blah... Hahaha!! :p

xoxoxo

Cadbury chocolates have been withdrawn from Europe because of contamination with rare strain of salmonella. Goodbye Cadbury. Huhuhuhu... lol

xoxoxo

Kahit na kaya mong gawin ang isang bagay, hindi nangangahulugan na dapat mo itong gawin. Gets??

xoxoxo

Is it true that life speaks through our dreams? I hope not.

xoxoxo

Txt msgs from i-don't-know-who keep on coming every single day. Duh?? Make your selves known ladies! 'Di nmn cguro me mukang manghuhula.

xoxoxo

Let go. See what happens.

xoxoxo

We're movin' out. So we have to find a nice place. Fast. Condo unit to be exact. Any suggestions?

xoxoxo

They say I have a life. A kick-ass lifestyle. OH YEAH. I wish I could feel that way.

xoxoxo

<333

No comments: