Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Pffffttt. Whatever.
I have so many things going on right now and for one of the happiest times of the year, how can I be so unhappy? How come everytime I feel like I'm on top of the world I get knocked back down on my ass? Why is it that bad luck comes in a string of events? How is it that the littlest things can hurt so bad? Don't you ever get so tired that you're ready to give up and just leave it all for a chance to start over again? What if you do take that chance? Is it going to happen all over again? Is it going to be worse? Can you handle it? Or will you find that by some way it's better? In fact it's everything you wished for. I hate taking these chances because I don't like not knowing what I'm getting myself into. I'm afraid of the unknown and maybe that's why I'm so unhappy. Or is it that once I know, I can't handle it?

No comments:
Post a Comment