1. Dayanara Torres
-- My aunts and other relatives used to call me Dayanara when I was a kid. That was the time when Dayanara was so famous in the Phils and was linked with Aga Muhlach. I resemble her and I’m so skinny daw kasi just like the beauty queen. :p
2. Cheska Garcia
-- My grade school best friends (especially Bessy Khay) and first year high school classmates (Ludwig and company) used to call me by this name. There was this art store near LaCo where a sketched portrait of a girl was once displayed. They thought it was me but they were so shocked when they learned that it was Cheska. From then on, I was called by that name and my name in their celfons was even changed to Cheska Garcia.
3. Dawn Zulueta
-- Edward, one of my high school suitors told me about this one. I was a freshie back then.
4. Jenniffer Love Hewitt
-- Oh yes. This one’s from my sophomore classmates (especially Joan). They were so convinced that Jen and I look very much alike. Hmmm. In fairness mganda xa. Haha.
5. Anne Hathaway
-- Okay, this one’s mainly from Erlyn. And some of my sophie classmates. Princess Diaries huh?! :)
6. LJ Reyes
-- Ate Anne (Erguiza, not Bona), one of my beloved aunts. I prefer to call her “ate” since our age gap isn’t that big. She saw LJ in person and said that the young star looks very much like me. Haha. Tlga lang huh?
7. Gretchen Barretto
-- Good high school friends, Ejohn and Geron. When they started calling me Gretchen, I was like, whoa!! Haha.
8. Bianca King
-- When Ejohn (again!) told me that I look like Bianca, I really had no idea who he was talking about. She’s a mainstay in channel 7 pala. I rarely watch GMA e! So ayun. :) Taleng once told me din pala that I look like Bianca in one of my pics. So mejo naniniwala nko. :p
9. Isabel Granada
-- I was on my way to school one early morning when a guy looked at me and told his friend, “Uy, kamukha ni Isabel Granada oh!” That was a laugh. Really. Haha.
10. Giselle Toengi
-- Recently, good friend Jersy told me that I look like G. Paputiin lng daw si G mgkamukha na tlga kmi. Hmmm. Cge na nga, pareho nman kming G e. :p
My family and friends. Oh bless their beautiful minds. They never seize to amaze me. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment