the blabbermouth
Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep.
Where my reason, imagination or interest were not engaged, I would not or I could not learn.
~Winston Churchill
Ear Candy.
<3
What's Been Said.
What's Been Said.
June 2011 (2)
January 2011 (1)
January 2010 (2)
April 2009 (1)
March 2009 (3)
February 2009 (2)
June 2008 (1)
May 2007 (1)
April 2007 (1)
March 2007 (1)
February 2007 (4)
January 2007 (3)
December 2006 (7)
November 2006 (6)
October 2006 (11)
September 2006 (17)
August 2006 (12)
July 2006 (11)
People are people.
Khay. The Bratinella.
[Liza] Snaps of my Life
'G on Multiply
Abbhey's World
[Madz] My Sanctuary
Liza's Old Site
Ruffa's Xanga
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Stop
Stop for a moment in your busy life...
and appreciate the beauty for once.
xoxoxo
I am poor. It's awful. I can't save for shit.
xoxoxo
Happy 45th Birthday, Dad. :)
♥
ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
No comments:
Post a Comment