...of the worst kind.
xoxoxo
Although it has been a few days now, it's still better to blog about late than never.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
AFP Theater. Dinner with a friend.

The Little Prince is tha shiznitzz!
Monday, August 21, 2006
Mall of Asia. Damn huge mall. Had fun, though.
While my sister's so busy taking pics, I was just sitting there -- lookin' bored. :p
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Field Trip. Boooooooring! And I got caught in the middle. Tentenenneeeeeenn.... Makiling award! Bwehehe. :)


I despise people who doesn't like competition. Such a turn off.
Power interruption. I hate that too.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Don't push it. I might just get tired of your pettiness. Got that??
Friday, August 25, 2006
You're a quick learner. I bet you're scared of girls with attitude. Hahaha.
xoxoxo
Today, I just feel so loveless and hollow, just a little more than empty you might say.
If a free bird soars into the distance, without a goal, wouldn't it just die out over the ocean?
That probably doesn't make sense. But who are you to judge?
xoxoxo
"The one you loved the most is the one who can hurt you the most."
Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? (parang kanta yun ah, hehe)
xo, g.

No comments:
Post a Comment