So I stayed up all night talking with one of my friends about life and what we thought we wanted from it. She asked what makes me happy and I didn't know what to say. I couldn't think of anything that wasn't obvious... so I've been thinking about it the last couple of days....
50 things that make me happy -- this is gonna take forever.
1. making other people laugh
2. live music even when the band sucks
3. friends, genuine friends
4. the center of a cinnamon bun
5. watching the sunset
6. my fam... they rock
7. laughing at something til I can't breathe
8. pizza and pasta (I'm sure you know this already :p)
9. getting rid of the useless ugly stuff that piles up in my room
10. listening to good music that means something to me
11. getting over a shitty relationship
12. moment capturing
13. helping out a pal
14. surprises (I'm such a kid, I love surprises!)
15. long conversations with brilliant people, where you just connect and you can feel yourself learning from them
16. going to a good show & loving the band even more than you thought was possible
17. reading letters from secret admirers. Haha, high school??
18. looking at old photos
19. finding a random movie and having it turn out to be really good
20. stone-studded bangles. they're just my fave
21. finding a song that makes perfect sense to me
22. when someone makes me a cd out of the blue and it's awesome
23. phone calls from friends for no reason
24. volleyball. it's good for my back
25. sleeping in
26. teenagers. they do such strange things, and are so interesting, and still half-unjaded by life (at isa nko dun)
27. good memories
28. being myself and not pretending to be something else to impress people who don't matter
29. saying I love you out loud to someone, meaning it
30. fictitious novels
31. poems and lyrics
32. eating (although 'di gaano halata :p)
33. funny messages on the answering machine
34. chillin at the bay -- baywalk, to be exact
35. when someone smells good, and that weird thing that happens when their smell triggers a memory that is completely unrelated to that person
36. lipgloss
37. road trips
38. reading (go ahead, hate all you want! hehe)
39. singing at the top of my lungs. even though I'm not a good singer :p
40. summertime -- esp. at night
41. cheesy happy pop music... my playlist includes spice girls and hillary
42. fireworks display
43. white roses, lilies, orchids... flowers in general.
44. txt message conversations
45. drawing with charcoal -- I'd love to have my portrait drawn with charcoal
46. funny songs about stupid things
47. late night drunken walks with good friends
48. inside jokes
49. making faces
50. movies that make me think.. and scream
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment